What are block paved driveways?
Block paved driveways are hugely popular among UK homeowners. Unlike tarmac or gravel driveways, block paving comes in a range of styles and colours meaning that you have unlimited design choices. The blocks are made from concrete or clay and can be positioned in a range of laying patterns, including the popular herringbone pattern. In addition to looking fantastic, block paved driveways boast durability, resilience, and a long lifespan.
Is block paving good for driveways?
We have seen our customers benefit from their block paved driveways first-hand. Here’s why block paving is such a great choice for your driveway…
- Increases the value of your home by up to 10%.
- Improves the appearance of your property.
- Available in a variety of colours and shapes.
- Provides increased durability and resilience.
- No need for costly repairs as bricks can easily be replaced if damaged.
- Allows for easy drainage.